This tool is designed to make your fraud and dispute process faster and easier by allowing you to manage it all in Business Center. Receive claims as an email instead of a fax, upload information and documents directly to the online tool and view all claims in one searchable tool.
1. What is the Disputes Documentation Requests tool?
We are replacing our notification process for disputes/fraud claims from fax to an online portal that will sync with Business Center.
2. What the new portal will provide?
3. I received a fax vs the new Disputes Documentation Requests tool.
4. I don’t see Disputes Documentation Requests tool under management tools.
Please contact your location administrator to have the functionality turned on for your user ID. They can find this under the Administrator tab then manage users.
5. The Disputes Documentation Requests tool does not pop up when I click on it under the management tools.
To access the tool, you will need to enable pop up blockers on your computer. The tool will pop up in a separate window.
6. How do I sort my fraud claims and disputes?
Within the dispute’s details page each column can ascend or descend under the open dispute’s documentation requests.
7. Can I export my fraud claims and disputes to excel.
More information on this feature will be available soon.
8. I cannot upload documents in the Disputes Documentation Requests tool.
Ensue that the file is less than 5 MB and is a common image or document type such as PDF, jpeg or a file from the Microsoft suite.
9. I received multiple emails for one reference ID.
10. Where can I locate training tools for the Disputes Documentation Requests tool?
Under the preventing chargeback tab you can find the user guide and how to video too learn how to navigate the disputes documentation requests tool.